Over the past few years, our society started to feel the repercussions of the Internet in our lives. From online shopping to retiring TVs and streaming videos now on your computer, a lot has changed. These changes affected how people buy and more important, how business owners should advertise their products and services.
why small business should use social mediaOne of the advantages of having a professional online marketing company,such as Wave UC, managing your social network accounts like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ is that, even before starting to engage customers, we will design a customized profile and properly setup all your accounts, focusing on the SEO optimized keywords that best represent your small business. Wave UC will manage your social media accounts and we will ensure that everything is up to your brand standards. Social media is the number 1 activity on the web. About three-quarters of all internet users are members of at least one social network. With social network mobile apps offering notifications, messaging and tagging, you potentially have a direct link to your future customers.
What is the role of Social Media in business
- Social Media helps small businesses to increase brand awareness
- Social Media allows small businesses to share new products, updates and interaction with customers
- Social Media lets small businesses owners design specific campaigns with a target audience
- Social Media allows small business owners to create valuable business relationships and connections
- With an online presence, small business owners are able to receive vital feedback from customers
- Social Media can impact your organic search results. Google and Bing both pay attention to social media content when they decide how to rank links on the search results page.